1. You may access most areas of this Website without registering your details with Pentasia. Certain areas of this Website are only open to you if you register.
2. By accessing any part of this Website, you shall be deemed to have accepted this legal notice in full. If you do not accept this legal notice in full, you must leave this Website immediately.
3. Pentasia may revise this legal notice at any time by updating this posting. You should check this Website from time to time to review the then current legal notice, because it is binding on you. Certain provisions of this legal notice may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this Website.
Printing and downloading extracts
4. You are permitted to print and download extracts from this Website for your own use on the following basis:
a. no documents or related graphics on this Website are modified in any way;
b. no graphics on this Website are used separately from accompanying text;
c. Pentasia's copyright and trade mark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies;
d. if you are a work-seeker, you only use the printed or downloaded documents or related graphics for the purposes of finding employment or engagement for yourself, not for any other commercial or personal purposes; and
e. if you are a hirer or potential hirer, you only use the printed or downloaded documents or related graphics for the purposes of looking for a work-seeker to fill a vacancy for your business, not for any other commercial or personal purposes.
5. Unless otherwise stated, the copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website (including, without limitation, job descriptions, assignment details, photographs and graphical images) are owned by Pentasia or its licensors. For the purposes of this legal notice, any use of extracts from this Website other than in accordance with paragraph 4 above for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of the terms in this legal notice, your permission to use this Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from this Website.
6. Subject to paragraph 4, no part of this Website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without Pentasia's prior written permission.
7. Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
8. You may not misuse the Website (including, without limitation, by hacking or sending spam to the email addresses appearing on this Website).
9. You are solely responsible and liable for any information you submit to this Website and you are responsible for ensuring that all information you supply is accurate, up-to-date and not likely to mislead or deceive anyone.
10. You are prohibited from transmitting to or from this Website any material:
a. for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals;
b. which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of, or infringe the rights of any third party in, the UK or any other country in the world; or
c. which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
Links to this Website
11. You may create links to this Website only if you have Pentasia's prior written permission to do so and only in accordance with Pentasia's linking terms and conditions.
12. The information on the Website is subject to change without notice. Pentasia does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this Website and Pentasia accepts no liability for use of or reliance on information contained on the Website. The material on this Website may be out of date and Pentasia is not obliged to update the content of the Website.
13. The material on this Website is provided "as is", without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Pentasia provides you with this Website on the basis that Pentasia excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which but for this legal notice might have effect in relation to this Website.
14. While Pentasia endeavours to ensure that this Website is normally available 24 hours a day, Pentasia shall not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
15. Access to this Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice.
Links to third party websites
16. Links to third party websites on this Website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave this Website. Pentasia has not reviewed all of these third party websites and does not control and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. Pentasia therefore does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
17. Pentasia shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, claims or losses of any nature (including, but not limited to, loss of profits, direct, indirect, special or consequential damages) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use or inability to use the Website, or any material contained in it by you or any third party, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using the Website or any such material. You expressly agree that use of the Website is at your sole risk.
18. Nothing in this legal notice shall exclude or limit Pentasia's liability for death or personal injury caused by Pentasia's negligence, or for fraud.
19. Pentasia may, using its absolute discretion, decide to terminate your registration and/or deny you access to the Website or any part of it at any time.
Governing law and jurisdiction